PET based gloss finish, both side treated thermal laminating film. Film is extrusion coated one side with low temperature melting polymer, which enables the film to laminate with paper and paper boards by means of heat and pressure.
Standard Thickness: 20,24,27,30,37 µ
- USP: Excellent bond strength with paper and paper boards
- Superior Optical properties
- Excellent scuff and tear resistance
Application: Thermal Lamination with all Types of Printed and Unprinted Paper and Paper Boards like Book Covers, Brochures, Magazines, Maps Etc.
BOPP Based Matte/Glossy/ Metallised Finish, Both Side Treated Thermal Laminating Film. Film is Extrusion Coated One Side with Low Temperature Melting Polymer, Which Enables the Film to Laminate with Paper and Paper Boards by Means of Heat and Pressure.
- Excellent Bond Strength with Paper and Paper Boards
- Excellent Matte Finish/ Optical Properties/ Moisture Barrier
- Slip modified for Better Runability & Performance
- Matte Finish Surface Suitable for UV Coating
Application: Thermal Lamination with all Types of Printed and Unprinted Paper and Paper Boards like Book Covers, Brochures, Magazines, Maps Etc. Thermal Lamination with expanded polystyrene(EPS) for roof-top insulation.