- Filler Masterbatch
- PP Filler masterbatch
- PE Filler Masterbatch Benefits
- PE Filler Masterbatch – Applications
- Materbatch: Solid Additive encapsulated during a heat process into a carrier resin - cooled and cut into a granular shape
- Filler: Mixture of Polymer and Calcium Carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate used for cost cutting and whiteness Calcium carbonate filler contains high percentage of calcium carbonate powder mixed with primary resin and several appropriate additives. This mixture is then heated until transformed into liquid form. After all components are well blended together the mixture is cooled until solidified and passed through the extruder and cut into small solid granules (pellets) called masterbatch. This masterbatch is widely applied as fillers in plastic-based products manufacturing. It replaces a part of input material, helps producers saving production costs and enhances multiple properties of the final products at the same time.
Some of the outstanding applications can be named as Blown HDPE Film, Raffia tapes, Tarpaulins, High-density and Low-density PP/PE fabric, LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE films, plastic furniture, etc
Using calcium carbonate filler in generating non-woven fabric
The range of fields in which products made by calcium carbonate non-woven fabric varies from medical and personal care to such as hygiene, geotextile (fabrics that are capable of absorbing, separating, filtering, protecting, reinforcing and draining used in technical industries such as irrigation, transport, environment).
Advantages of adding calcium carbonate filler into non-woven materials are:
- Improving the product surfaces by
- Reducing luster, making the surface more matte and more opaque leading to enhanced covering ability of the fabric structure
- Giving natural white color with limited yellowness
- Improving the material texture by
- Creating a comfort and cotton-like feel and prevent carbon footprint when touching
- Creating more micro areas for air filtration and oil absorption
- Increasing thermal conductivity and physical strength
- Reducing processing temperature, hence the manufacturers can achieve higher productivity as well as save energy and producing costs in general.
- Easily cooperated with multiple base resins (thanks to good dispersion ability) and processed by various methods
Calcium carbonate filler mixed with PP masterbatch is the perfect solution for producing household appliances such as furniture, containers, boxes, bottles, buckets, etc. through injection molding method Injection-molded products made by the combination of PP resin and calcium carbonate have more advanced thermal conductivity and impact resistance, better flexural stiffness with lower shrinkage
Applying calcium carbonate filler into films and sheets extrusion With several special artificial materials such as LDPE, LLDPE or HDPE, calcium carbonate masterbatch can be added directly into the virgin plastic and those mixtures will function as filler and additive masterbatch as the same time in manufacturing plastic films and sheets. They basically deliver higher blocking, slipping resistance and folding and creasing quality. The surface of final product achieves matte appearance suitable for printing. The tensile strength of finished products is also improved allowing the complete protection even when they are stretched. Moreover, this material is safe to contact with food since it does not contain any toxic components.
Our Filler Masterbatches We deal in the best quality filler masterbatches. These filler masterbatches have been selected from the suppliers with the best calcium carbonate ores in Vietnam.
- PE82 (18% PE, 82% Calcium Carbonate)
- PP82 (18% PP, 82% Calcium Carbonate)
PE Calcium Carbonate Filler is a combination of high-quality polyethylene (PE) resin, pure Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) powder and other appropriate additives. The proportion of these components varies among different end-products to achieve the optimal using effectiveness.
Thanks to the powerful component – CaCO3, which partly replaces plastic resins, PE Filler is far more reasonable than pure PE resin, thus helping customers reduce production cost.
End-products properties enhancement
PE Filler Calcium Carbonate also improves end-products’ thermal resistance, anti-shrinkage ability and other mechanical properties, which upholds your products’ competitiveness.
PE Filler Calcium Carbonate is compatible with various plastic resins such as HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE. Thanks to its advantages, this material is widely used in many applications as belows:
|Blown film||PE based films & bags (Roll bags, T-shirt bags, garbage bags, shopping bags, agricultural films, breathable films,…)|
|Injection moulding||Housewares, tanks, toys|
|Extrusion||PE/HDPE pipe, bar,…|
|Blow moulding||HDPE bottles, containers, cans,…|